- Top DM yield in its class - across all NIAB trials (2017: 15.0t/ha – 20.0t/ha - Average 17.8 T/Ha DM)
- Rapid early vigour (2017: 6.0 – 8.7)
- Very high starch (2017: 37.8- 41.3%) and ME content (2017: 11.90 MJ/Kg)
- Full cob sheath coverage
- Superb kernel content and ripening stability
- Leading maize hybrid from KWS’ programme – limited supply for Spring 2019
KWS ARTIKUS continues to push UK maize performance higher – with superb energy – dense silage quality, driven by its high kernel content.