Harvest 2020 Photo Competition
To say thank you for all the hard work over harvest, we'd like to give away some goodies!
There will be total of 10 KWS goodie bags given away for the best photos. Alongside that, everyone who enters will also receive a KWS multitool! (while stocks last)
All you need to do is send in up to 5 of your best harvest photos from this season by filling in the form via the link below:
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: KWS UK Ltd (company no 1578784) whose registered office is at 56 Church Street, Thriplow, Royston, SG8 7RE.
2. Employees of KWS UK LTD or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 4th September 2020. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. KWS UK Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this competition and/or the prize at any time without notice and at its absolute discretion. Please retain a copy of these rules for your reference.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. KWS UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Ten winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
10. The winners will be notified by in the first instance by email on the 11th September 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. KWS UK Ltd and its affiliated companies and businesses reserve the right to use any of the submitted pictures more than once on the website, or in any other medium or format – both in connection with our harvest coverage and in any other context.
15. By submitting a photograph or video to KWS UK Ltd, you are confirming that you own the copyright to that media and that there will be no fees attached to the use of the media as outlined above.
16. People submitting photographs to KWS UK Ltd retain the right to use those photographs again themselves for personal and/or commercial purposes.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, quotes, videos and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available from the 18th September 2020 by contacting KWS UK LTD
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. There are ten individual prizes of KWS goodie bags, which includes promotional items.