Thank you, farmers
To say our thanks for all the hard work that farmers do, we'd like to give away some seed!
KWS Cranium is an exciting new candidate from KWS…
This year we're providing the chance for 2 lucky farmers to get their hands on 2 tonnes each of KWS Cranium seed!
For your chance to win please click the link below:
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: KWS UK Ltd (company no 1578784) whose registered office is at 56 Church Street, Thriplow, Royston, SG8 7RE.
2. Employees of KWS UK LTD or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 1st September 2020. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. KWS UK Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this competition and/or the prize at any time without notice and at its absolute discretion. Please retain a copy of these rules for your reference.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. KWS UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Two winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
10. The winners will be notified by in the first instance by email on the 3rd August 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, quotes, videos and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available from the 18th August 2020 by contacting KWS UK LTD
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. There are two individual prizes of 2 tonnes of KWS Cranium seed, standard treated