- Leading DM yield (t/ha DM) and quality
- - 2020: 18.8 t/ha DM
- - Starch % (2020: 26.7%)
- - ME content (2020: 11.39 MJ/Kg)
- Ideal for CCM or high starch silage for beef finishing
- Equal ripening to AMBROSINI in KWS screen trials
- Good early vigour (2020: 7.5) for all soil types
- Data source(s): FERA/NIAB National List Trials (2020), KWS LP250 2020.
- Hybrid subject to Pre NL Marketing Agreement
KWS Curacao is a clear winner for yield, stability and breeding innovation. The hybrid delivers top yields for silage, CCM & grain in the maincrop segment.