- Earliest maturing hybrid available - fewest days to harvest
- Rapid early vigour (6.8) ideal for early or late drilling
- Great yield performance in the ultra-early segment - (94%)
- Leading starch (39.2%) and exceptional energy value (11.98 MJ/kg DM) to boost ration energy density and quality
- KWS top selling ultra-early hybrid
- Data source: NIAB Forage Maize Descriptive List. First choice varieties for less favourable sites (2023).
CITO KWS gives farmers more options for early feedout or late planting. As an added bonus maximum starch content is achievable in more challenging maize growing areas.
Download the full Maize Portfolio!
Maize Product and Technical Sales Manager
Tel.: 07970 734363Send e-mail
Maize Sales Manager
Tel.: 07595 562943Send e-mail