- Strong yield performance in the ultra-early segment – (93%) across marginal sites
- Rapid early vigour (7.1) ideal for early or late drilling
- Short season hybrid with full cob sheath coverage
- High starch (38.3%) and ME (11.97 MJ/Kg) content
- KWS top selling ultra-early hybrid
Data source: NIAB Forage Maize Descriptive List. First choice varieties for less favourable sites (2022).
CITO KWS gives farmers more options for early feedout or late planting, plus maximum starch content in low heat unit areas.