- Strong yield performance in the ultra-early segment – (94%) across marginal sites
- Rapid early vigour (7.2) ideal for early or late drilling
- Short season hybrid with full cob sheath coverage
- High starch (36.7%) and ME (11.92 MJ/Kg) content
- KWS top selling ultra-early hybrid
Data source: NIAB Forage Maize Descriptive List. First choice varieties for less favourable sites (2021).
CITO KWS is the first in a new generation of short season hybrids – it offers higher grain density and disease tolerance over KASPIAN.