- Excellent dry matter yields - 19.1 t/ha in 2021 DL
- Starch (32.0%) exceptionally well balanced for the highest maize inclusion rates in a ration
- Great energy (11.72 MJ/kg DM) content to drive animal performance
- High early vigor (7.7)
- Multi use- silage, grain and biogas
- Ideal variety to aid the spread of drilling and harvest
- Data source: NIAB National List Trials (2024).
- Hybrid is subject to a Pre NL marketing agreement. Initial seed availability is limited
PAPAGENO adds more options for AD or silage growers looking for a wider drilling window, and high yield performance.