- Strong DM yield (2019: 104% – 19.8 t/ha DM )
- High grain : stover ratio for energy dense silage
- Starch % (2019: 32.6 %)
- ME content (2019: 11.39 MJ/Kg)
- Ideal for moderate to high (50 – 70%) TMR inclusion and/or beef finishing
- Equal ripening to KWS CALVINI in KWS screening trials
- Excellent vigour (2019: 7.5) for all soil types
Data source(s): FERA/NIAB National List Trials (2019), KWS LP250 2019. Hybrid subject to a Pre NL Marketing Agreement.Initial seed availability is limited.
DEBALTO offers leading starch yields, thanks to its high grain density with added agronomic stability at harvest.