- Top DM yield in its class - across all NIAB trials - 2022 DL: 18.2 t/ha DM
- Top early vigour 2022 DL: 7.7
- Very high starch content - 2022 DL: 35.0%
- Superb ME content - 2017: 11.49 MJ/Kg, 2022 DL: 11.74 MJ/Kg
- Full cob sheath coverage
- High kernel content and ripening stability
- Data source(s): KWS LP250 (*2016 + *2017) & FERA NL Trials for Forage Maize - All sites (2017). NIAB Forage Maize Descriptive List. First choice varieties for favourable sites (2022).
KWS CALVINI suitable for all maize growing areas, drive your ration performance – maturity, yield and starch in one.