- Produces high DM yields in the field (18.2 t/ha DM)
- Great early vigour (6.6), on all soils provides a solid start
- Balanced starch content (35.9%) makes an ideal variety for high maize inclusion diets
- Stay green plant type for good eyespot resistance
- High energy content (11.80 MJ/kg DM) increases ration energy density
- Performs very well for CCM to produce a higher energy feed suitable for dairy or enhanced finishing
- Data source: NIAB Forage Maize Descriptive List. First Choice varieties for favourable sites (2023)
Rodriquez KWS is a true dual-purpose variety for either silage or grain production. A stable, repeatable crop which grows consistently well, even at higher altitude or on heavier soils.
Download the full Maize Portfolio!
Maize Product and Technical Sales Manager
Tel.: 07970 734363Send e-mail
Maize Sales Manager
Tel.: 07595 562943Send e-mail