- Leading DM yield (t/ha DM) and quality
- - 2020: 18.9 t/ha DM
- - Starch % (2020: 31.6%)
- - ME content (2020: 11.47 MJ/Kg)
- Ideal for CCM or high starch silage for beef finishing
- Equal ripening to AURELIUS in KWS screening trials
- Good early vigour (2020: 7.4) for all soil types
- Data source(s): FERA/NIAB National List Trials (2020), KWS LP250 2020.
- Hybrid subject to Pre NL Marketing Agreement
KWS Anastasio meets the demands for harvest flexibility, ideal for silage, CCM or crimped & dried grain maize at harvest.