- Heavy yield potential on favourable sites (21.5 t/ha DM)
- Ideal hybrid for spreading drilling windows
- High grain:stover ratio for stable ripening
- Excellent starch content for maturity (34.1%)
- Significant energy density (11.63 MJ/kg DM) for animal or AD performance
- Seed at 42,000 seeds/acre (103,000 seeds/ha) in most areas
- In low rainfall areas reduce to 38,000 seeds/acre (94,000 seeds/ha) to protect yield
- Data source: KWS LP251 2019. Average of all sites
KWS KAMPINOS adds more options for AD and silage growers to fill clamps. Allows a wider drilling window/harvest in suitable conditions.
Download the full Maize Portfolio!
Maize Product and Technical Sales Manager
Tel.: 07970 734363Send e-mail
Maize Sales Manager
Tel.: 07595 562943Send e-mail