Molecular research internship
· Hands-on work in our biotechnology laboratories, phenotyping facilities, or computational research
· Support ongoing projects or conduct a small research project
· Interact with multidisciplinary teams of scientists
· Present the results in our internal seminars
. Strong interest and demonstrated background in one or more of the named areas of research.
· University degree (BSc, MSc or equivalent) in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or related subjects
· High self-motivation demonstrated through university records and a diverse spectrum of scientific and personal interests
· Curiosity; willingness to learn and to deliver
· Computational skills
· Good proficiency in English, basic German is advantageous.
To apply to the internship please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Log in and upload your application (motivation letter including information in which of the above listed areas you are interested in, CV, transcript of your university grades and any other relevant supporting documents or references). As a plus, you may write a short statement, why and how the research field of your interest is beneficial for KWS.