A guarantee for KWS maintaining independence is its long-term profitable growth. Important components are the efficiency of our seeds, and trusting relationships with farmers.
Become a partner
As a reliable and trusted partner for farmers, we want to help shape the increasing professionalization of agriculture. Our independence and long-term orientation allow us to invest in future research and breeding projects.
Living our values
The distinctive value orientation of KWS Group employees distinguishes us, making us a company that employees, customers, suppliers and the public can trust.
People at KWS
As a seed specialist, in our corporate strategy, we strive to contribute to greater sustainability in agriculture
- Strengthen global market leadership
- Development of herbicide tolerance systems
- Introduction of products with additional benefits such as multi-tolerant varieties
- Development of innovative products and technologies (e.g. sugarbeet for early sowing and seeds for hybrid potatoes)
Corn and oil crops
- Grow profitably and consolidate our leading position in Northern Europe
- Expand marketing and sales
- Extend breeding activities
- Increase the share of our own varieties on the market
- Expansion of the global acreage of hybrid rye
- Promote the increased use of rye in feeding
- Development of hybrid rye for regions with cold winters
- Strengthening of our own genetic material and focus on development of hybrid wheat and barley
Medium- and long-term objectives of the KWS group
|Research & Development||