Internships & Theses
Our variety of topics. Your practical experience.
Many of our interns are students or young professionals. But we also offer job applicants with initial work experience from other professions and industries the opportunity to find a new start with us through an internship.
Or are you studying and preparing for your thesis? Would you like to do your thesis in cooperation with a company or take up a company topic? Together with KWS? Then get in touch with us and tell us your preferred subject area and, if necessary, your desired topic.
We offer interesting opportunities at our main locations in Einbeck, Berlin and at our breeding stations throughout Germany.
Departments for internships and thesis
Click on the links below to see all open internships and working student positions:
Research & Breeding
- Breeding Station, field trialing in Seligenstadt (see job post)
- Breeding sugar beet, maize, oil crops (please send speculative application)
- Cereals breeding in Wohlde (see job post)
- Chemical analytics (please send speculative application)
- Data sciences, data analyses, biostatistics (please send speculative application)
- Phytopathology (please send speculative application)
- Molecular research (see job post)
- Seed sciences (please send speculative application)
- Others (please send speculative application)
You make the first move. Apply for an internship in a field of your choice via links above. In addition to your resume and certificates, we are particularly interested in your motivation.
Usually we will contact you within four weeks: If you have aroused our interest with your application, we will invite you to a personal meeting.
Please note: In the current situation there may be delays in the process, so that feedback can be provided later.
Over 6,000 employees in more than 70 countries and an extensive network of external partners - the best prerequisites for achieving great things together. Do your part and enjoy entrepreneurial freedom!