KWS at a glance
KWS facts, figures and certification at a glance
- Founded: 1856 in Klein Wanzleben
- Headquarters: Einbeck, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Revenue: € 1,540 million ( 2021/2022 )
- EBIT: € 155 million ( 2021/2022 )
- including approx.
in research and development
*excluding seasonal workers
- Research & Development: € 286 million ( 2021/2022 )
- Breeding and sales operations in over 70 countries
- 87 subsidiaries and affiliates
- North and South America
- Oilseeds and Protein Plants
- Special Crops and Organic Seed
KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA is the parent company of the KWS Group. It is a strategic leader and manages the propagation and distribution of sugarbeet and corn seed, along with other crops. It finances basic research and the breeding of the variety portfolio of the KWS Group, and annually provides its subsidiaries with new varieties for propagation and distribution.