If you visit KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA, KWS LOCHOW GmbH, KWS Berlin GmbH or KWS Klostergut Wiebrechtshausen GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as "KWS", "we" or "us") or participate in an event, we process personal data from you for the purpose of tracking Corona infection chains. Below we inform you about how we process your personal data.
1. What personal data do we process?
To track Corona infection chains, we process your name, address, telephone number and the date and time you entered and left our company or the event.
In case of business visits, we process the business contact details, i.e. the address of the company or authority.
2. For what purpose do we process this data?
Data processing is carried out only for the purpose of tracking infection chains related to Covid-19.
3. On what legal basis do we process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for Corona tracking is Article 6 (1) point c) GDPR in conjunction with Section 5 (1) sentence 1 no. 2 Corona Regulation.
4. Who is the recipient of your data? Do we transfer your data to third parties?
Your personal data will only be transferred to the respectively responsible health authority for the above-mentioned purposes. Your data will only be transferred to third parties on the basis of the above-mentioned legal base. It will not be used for advertising purposes.
5. How do we collect your personal data?
We usually obtain your personal data from yourself. If you do not organize your visit or participation in an event yourself, we may also obtain your personal data mentioned under point 1 from the persons who organized your visit or participation in an event with us, for example your employer or your colleagues.
6. How long do we store the data?
Your personal data will be kept for a period of three weeks after the last contact with you and will be deleted after four weeks at the latest, so that Corona tracking is possible.
7. What rights do you have?
Within the context of the applicable legal conditions, you have certain rights related to your personal data. Please note that there are certain exceptions to the exertion of these rights, and you therefore cannot exert them in all cases.
- Information: You have the right to obtain information about all personal data stored by KWS about you.
- Correction: You can demand that we change incorrect personal data.
- Submit a complaint: You can submit a complaint about our processing to a data protection authority.
To assert the rights above, please contact us using the contact information provided.